Tutorials 21 & 22
Tutorial 21: Email Signatures
123-reg Web Mail Signatures:
1) Open the 123-Reg mailbox from: https://webmail.123-reg.co.uk
2) Select 'Settings'
3) Ensure that your 'Displayed Name' is entered and correct
4) Scroll down to 'Email Signature:
Enter or modify the Signature as desired - something like;
(hit 'Enter' for a new line to leave a top gap for your email message ?)
5) Hit the 'Save Settings' Button / Link (you may have to 'scroll up).
Outlook Express Signatures:
1) Open Outlook Express (NOT a message).
2) Select 'Tools' / Options and select the 'Signatures' Tab.
3) Hit the 'New' Button and create you signature (normally 'text')
4) The signature will be 'default' unless you create others.
5) Rename the signature(s) to suit.
6) Hit 'OK' then send yourself an email to test your signature.
Note: if your signature email address / web address are not 'live' (coloured), when you create an email, click carefully at the end of the text and add a 'space' character - the signature should become coloured (usually blue unless an email is currently in your browser cashe memory)
See Tutorials 03 / 04 for Webmail & Outlook Express set up.
Tutorial 22: Email Auto Responders
Email Auto Responders send an immediate response to emails received in your mailbox Inbox.
There can be several - e.g. 'Currently out of my office, please ........
Contact Mel if he created YOUR 123-reg mailbox and you want it changing !
A typical Auto Responder Message ......
Thank you for
End of current current tutorials ! Tutorials:Subject Order Date Order
Please email me your results / comments (but no rude comments !)