Tutorials 18 & 19
Tutorial 19: More on 123-Reg Web Mail
1) Remember that
'web mail', being web-based, is slower than, say,
2) Though an automatic reply will have been sent - always Reply ASAP
Potential Customers will also be looking elsewhere ........
3) When you first open an email from a new contact, hit the 'Address
Button' (mouse hover shows 'add sender to address book'
4) If your Inbox is looking a bit heavy .....
delete unwanted emails ('Tag the email(S) then 'Move to Trash')
Folders set up for you by Mel Ashton:
5) Move 'pending' emails to the 'Pending' folder
(ensure that the desired
6) Move completed customer mailings to the 'Customers' folder.
7) Move Personal mailings to the appropriate
8) Accidental movement to
the 'Trash Folder' can be moved to the
Tutorial 20: Address Book:
1) Always add new contacts ASAP - see item 3 in Tutorial 19 (above).
2) Add 'other information'
regarding the sender by Editing the address
3) Clicking on the 'Email
Address' header sets the address book in
4) 'Tags' can be set in the
Address Book and a 'general mailing' sent to
5) Your address book may
take up several pages ('Next' / 'Previous'
following pictures on for reference, OR ...
If desired, and
you have no personal banking information on your computer, a
'Remote Access' can be set up whereby Mel AND Yourself