Outwood Memorial Hall - Every Wednesday - 7.30pm
Google Searches (new window)
Reference: your BTOpenzone and BT Fon access.
I have provided a guide below which will assist you with the log-in process. The most important detail to notes is that you must select BT Total broadband as your customer log-in choice before entering your username and password as this has often simply not been explained clearly before hand:
- Once connected to the Wi-Fi network, launch your preferred browser (such as Internet Explorer).
- This should load the BT FON landing page automatically. If it doesn't, please browse to https://www.btopenzone.com:8443
- From the BT FON landing page under customer log-in , select BT Total Broadband.
- When asked to, simply enter your log-in details. For BT Total Broadband this is your @btinternet.com (or @btopenworld.com) email address and password.
If you are still having difficulty there are a number of steps that we can take to attempt to resolve almost any problem you may be experiencing but due to the technical nature of the issue and so that we can provide the most efficient support to you I would ask that you please contact us by telephone at the time you are experiencing the problem.
You can contact us on 0800 0223322 (0330 123 3000 from a mobile*)
* If you are calling from a mobile, we have introduced alternative contact numbers to reduce the cost of your call. Calls to this number will cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and will count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls.
Thank you for contacting BT, I hope you have found this information useful, if you do have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.
BTOpenzone Technical Analyst
Tel 0800 0223322
Telephone : 0800 022 33 22 or +44 132 556 0841 from outside the UK
(Billing enquiries 9.00am-5.30pm UK time weekdays, excluding UK bank and public holidays; Technical support 24/7)
Get Logged On to over 2 Million UK and Ireland locations with BT Openzone including those provided by the BT FON Wi-Fi Community.
You can also get online at over 65,000 Wi-Fi hotspots in selected countries outside the UK.
By Car : numerous motorway services areas
By Train : many national rail stations
By Plane : various airports
To Eat or Meet : selected restaurants and cafes
Hotels : countless hotels throughout the UK
Conferences : from small to the very largest
Roaming : BT is a founding member of the <<www.wirelessbroadbandalliance.com>>
British Telecommunications plc
Registered office: 81 Newgate Street London EC1A 7AJ
Registered in England no. 1800000
This electronic message contains information from British Telecommunications plc Indirect Channels, which may be privileged and confidential. This information is intended to be for the use of the individual (s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error, please notify us by telephone or e-mail (to the number or address above) immediately.