from John Hopkins
This information is being circulated at Walter Reed Army
Medical Centre as well.
No plastic containers in microwave.
No water bottles in freezer.
No plastic wrap in microwave.
A dioxin chemical causes cancer, especially breast cancer.
Dioxins are highly poisonous to the cells of our bodies. Don't freeze your
with water in them as this releases dioxins from the plastic.
Recently, Edward Fujimoto, Wellness Program Manager at
Castle Hospital, was on a TV program to explain this health hazard.
He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us.
He said that we should not be heating our food in the
Microwave using plastic containers...
This especially applies to foods that contain fat.
He said that the combination of fat, high heat, and plastics releases dioxin
into the food and ultimately into the cells of the body...
Instead,he recommends using glass, such as Corning
Ware,Pyrex or ceramic
Containers for heating food...You get the same results, only without the
So such things as TV dinners, instant ramen and soups, etc.,
Should be removed from the container and heated in something else.
Paper isn't bad but you don't know what is in the paper.
It's just safer to use tempered glass, Corning Ware, etc.
He reminded us that a while ago some of the fast food restaurants moved away
From the foam containers to paper. The dioxin problem is one of the
Also, he pointed out that plastic wrap, such as Saran,
is just as dangerous when placed over foods to be cooked in the microwave.
As the food is nuked, the high heat causes poisonous toxins to actually melt
out of the plastic wrap and drip into the food.
Cover food with a paper towel instead.
This is an article that
should be sent to anyone important in Your life!
Bottled water in your car - Very dangerous.
This is how Sheryl Crow got breast cancer. She was on the Ellen show and
said this same exact thing. This has been identified as the most common
cause of the high levels in breast cancer, especially in Australia
A friend whose mother was recently diagnosed with breast cancer said the
Doctor told her: women should not drink bottled water that has been left in
The doctor said that the heat and the plastic of the bottle have certain
chemicals that can lead to breast cancer. So please be careful and do not
drink bottled water that has been left in a car, and, pass this on to all
the women in your life. This information is the kind we need to know and be
aware and just might save us! The heat causes toxins from the plastic to
leak into the water and they have found these toxins in
breast tissue. Use a stainless steel Canteen or a glass bottle when
LET EVERYONE WHO HAS A WIFE/GIRLFRIEND/DAUGHTER KNOW PLEASE.